College-bound student-athletes who want to compete for Divisions I and II programs must be certified academically (and also as an amateur) by the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- NCAA Becoming a Student-Athlete
- Division 1 Tool Kit
- Division 2 Tool Kit
- Letter of Intent – Important Dates and Information
- SEARCH THE ACADEMIC PROGRESS REPORTS BY SCHOOL
- SEARCH THE ACADEMIC PROGRESS REPORTS BY HEAD COACH
- SEARCH NCAA LEGISLATION & MAJOR INFRACTIONS CASES
- Non-Eligible High Schools – A list of schools/entities whose courses, grades and graduation cannot be used in the NCAA initial-eligibility process.
- Home School FAQ